Antique Furniture/info on old dresser

I recived this dresser and was just looking for some basic info on it. I was told it was from the 1800's? Could you help me with the time frame, what type of wood exc? Thank you so much!!!

I will need more photos to my email and include the original question and photo.

close up showing wood grain

outside of the side of the drawer where the side meets the front of the drawer

take drawer out, turn upside down, take picture from the rear showing back of drawer and bottom in same shot

pic of inside the hole the drawer came out of

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.