Antique Furniture/kittinger chair

Question
lolling chair
lolling chair  

lolling chair
lolling chair  
on 9-3-2013 I sent you a picture of the the lolling chair I thought was a kittinger. I am sending you a photo of the metal tag. also is a photo of # on the inside back leg.
  again, Thank You for your time and help,
         Terry

Answer
Hi Terry,

After reviewing your two photo's, I can tell you that the metal label is one that was used by the Kittinger factory back in the early days, circa 1920's 30's.  The number that is stamped
on the leg appears to be 1954, but I am unable to find a reference for it in my factory catalogs. As I previously mentioned, someone could have applied it to the frame.

Sorry, but I wish I could be of more help.

George

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III