Antique Furniture/kittinger chair

lolling chair
lolling chair  

lolling chair
lolling chair  
on 9-3-2013 I sent you a picture of the the lolling chair I thought was a kittinger. I am sending you a photo of the metal tag. also is a photo of # on the inside back leg.
  again, Thank You for your time and help,

Hi Terry,

After reviewing your two photo's, I can tell you that the metal label is one that was used by the Kittinger factory back in the early days, circa 1920's 30's.  The number that is stamped
on the leg appears to be 1954, but I am unable to find a reference for it in my factory catalogs. As I previously mentioned, someone could have applied it to the frame.

Sorry, but I wish I could be of more help.

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.