Antique Furniture/Koehler Unifold Davenport Bed

Question
Sofa Bed
Sofa Bed  

Sofa Bed
Sofa Bed  
I posted with this question to Bob Klein. I received a message that he was "maxed out" so I am now posting to you. We purchased the above sofa bed and matching rocking chair nearly 20 years.  Both pieces have been reupholstered twice. Has sold springs. Nice heavy thick wood. There is a "patent pending" sticker that reads 1910.  Want to sell and have no idea the value.  Holds a full size mattress.  Pictures attached.  More pictures available. Thank you for your time.

Answer
Hi Kelly,

I don't know what you paid for this sofa bed 20 years ago, but today with upholstery costs
being forever on the rise and  sofa beds not being in a huge demand, present day values are
limited.

It is more cost effective to go to a store and buy new, (made in China of course) and get
a piece with a fabric covering, along with a new mattress that suites ones decor.

I place a value of $150. to $175. on your sofa bed.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III