Antique Furniture/Mahogany Bedroom Set

Question
Mahogany Bedroom
Mahogany Bedroom  

Mahogany Bedroom
Mahogany Bedroom  
Many years ago I purchased, a beautiful seven pc. Mahogany bedroom set at an auction in Fredericksburg,VA. I would like to know what the value would be for this set now. There are stickers inside the drawers Mahogany Association, Inc. #248

The set includes:
1- Double- Head & Foot Boards
1- Four Drawer Chest with Detachable Mirror
1- Desk/Vanity with Detachable Mirror
1- High Boy 6 Drawer Dresser
Any information you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Answer
Dear Angela,

Just so you are fully aware, what you have in the way of a bedroom set, there are a million other sets coming to the market, which does not help for resale.

The bigger problem is that the younger buying public has "0" interest, so the values
are compromised greatly and are in a free-fall.  

I would say that the entire group is worth $400. to $500., on a good day.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III