Antique Furniture/Mahogany Bedroom Set

Mahogany Bedroom
Mahogany Bedroom  

Mahogany Bedroom
Mahogany Bedroom  
Many years ago I purchased, a beautiful seven pc. Mahogany bedroom set at an auction in Fredericksburg,VA. I would like to know what the value would be for this set now. There are stickers inside the drawers Mahogany Association, Inc. #248

The set includes:
1- Double- Head & Foot Boards
1- Four Drawer Chest with Detachable Mirror
1- Desk/Vanity with Detachable Mirror
1- High Boy 6 Drawer Dresser
Any information you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Dear Angela,

Just so you are fully aware, what you have in the way of a bedroom set, there are a million other sets coming to the market, which does not help for resale.

The bigger problem is that the younger buying public has "0" interest, so the values
are compromised greatly and are in a free-fall.  

I would say that the entire group is worth $400. to $500., on a good day.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.