Antique Furniture/Showers Brothers Company

Question
Cabinet
Cabinet  

Sticker on back
Sticker on back  
I am looking for information on this china cabinet.  I know it is Showers Brother Company because of the sticker on the back.  It was passed down to me from my father which received it from his mother.  I would like to know the year it was produced and the value if possible.  Thank you so much for any information.

Answer
it is mahogany veneer on all the show faces.  made around 1920-40 and is missing the finale that goes between the goose neck shaped pediment on top.

if you were to clean it up by waxing with toluene free Briwax in the antique mahogany color it would sell retail at 550-600$ in a shop.  as is about 300.  insurance replacement value is always higher.

Antique Furniture

robert klein