Antique Furniture/table

Question
table
table  

table
table  
Hi, I purchased this at an antique market today and wondering if you can tell me anything about it? I'm interested in knowing its history, age, value and exactly what type of table it is. My best guess is it is a parlour table? I plan on finishing it as it looks like it has already been stripped. There are no identifying features that I can see.

Answer
these were advertised as lamp tables and end tables around 1900-1920s.  used in parlors, bedrooms and wherever needed.

yours is birch and was originally dyed to a deep mahogany color.

refinished properly and tightened up at the bottom shelf and the legs where they
attach to the top it would sell at 175-225 in a shop.

Antique Furniture

robert klein