Antique Furniture/Unknow furniture

Question
Drawer
Drawer  

chest
chest  
Hello.
I'm wondering what is the age and Value of this piece of furniture .
Than You Peter

Answer
HI Peter,

What I am looking at are a triple dresser and a tall chest that were made in the late fifties to early sixties. What I can tell you, in looking at both pieces, they were made by a lower end furniture company. In other words furniture built to a price, rather than a high standard.  They are stylized pieces rather than reproductions of high quality antiques.

The reason I mention this, is because today, what few buyers there are out there for pre-owned furniture, these buyers are looking for better styling and craftsmanship, unless it is cheap!

That is why these pieces fall in the range of $100 to $150. each. When it's not priced to sell,
then it sits.

I hope this makes sense to you.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III