Antique Furniture/Antique Dresser

Question
Dresser
Dresser  

Dresser
Dresser  
I found this dresser in a house that I purchased in an auction. I really don't know anything about it. There are no markings to tell me who made it,or what year it was made. It is a beautiful piece, there are few rough spots but I am willing to fix them. I would appreciate any information you could give me. Thank you

Answer
dresser was made in the 1920s.  surfaces are veneered in mahogany and the grain oriented to give a nice visual impact.  at one time there would have been a mirror.

i think the green was not original and it is likely that the piee was semi stripped or cleaned at one time, probably when an owner put the green on.

as the the manufacturer, there were around 5000 in operation at the time so without a label no one can tell you which one.

not really sure what you wanted to know.  hope i covered it.

Antique Furniture

robert klein