Antique Furniture/bow front china cabinet

bow front china cabinter
bow front china cabint  

top half of bow front cabinet
top half of bow front  
I got this bow front china cabinet when I was a young girl. I have always wondered about the  value of it. It has the original shipping label on the back,it is from keystone chinas and buffets in Chester, pa. It was sent to crown stamp co in Philadelphia, pa. Article no 256. Please let me know a value.  Thanks for your help

Hi Mary Pat,

I won't ask how many years ago you got your china cabinet, but I remember as a young child
playing in my grandparents basement and seeing the same style of cabinet, filled with
my grandmothers china. I bet almost everyone in America had one of these back in the day.

I am thinking that due to the fact that this piece got relegated to my grandmothers
basement, back in the early 1950', it was viewed no longer as a thing of beauty but still
served as a means for storage.

Today these cabinets sell in a range of $300 to $450.  it can be an easy or a hard sell
depending on the captive audience.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.