Antique Furniture/bow front china cabinet

Question
bow front china cabinter
bow front china cabint  

top half of bow front cabinet
top half of bow front  
I got this bow front china cabinet when I was a young girl. I have always wondered about the  value of it. It has the original shipping label on the back,it is from keystone chinas and buffets in Chester, pa. It was sent to crown stamp co in Philadelphia, pa. Article no 256. Please let me know a value.  Thanks for your help

Answer
Hi Mary Pat,

I won't ask how many years ago you got your china cabinet, but I remember as a young child
playing in my grandparents basement and seeing the same style of cabinet, filled with
my grandmothers china. I bet almost everyone in America had one of these back in the day.

I am thinking that due to the fact that this piece got relegated to my grandmothers
basement, back in the early 1950', it was viewed no longer as a thing of beauty but still
served as a means for storage.

Today these cabinets sell in a range of $300 to $450.  it can be an easy or a hard sell
depending on the captive audience.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III