Antique Furniture/Burlington House Furniture

Burlington House Furniture
Burlington House Furni  
I have a beautiful dining set with four chairs and a matching china cabinet I am trying to get a value for. It is in good condition with minor marks.

Hi Shannon,

With the interest in dining room sets being in a state of decline these days,
except for buyers of stately homes with baronial size dining rooms, smaller,
unimportant sets such as yours are going begging these days, unless the price
is very reasonable.  

I place a value of $50. per chair, $175. - $200. on the dining table and around
$200 - $250. on the china cabinet.

Good luck with them.

Best Wishes.

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.