Antique Furniture/Candle/Wine Table/

Question
Table
Table  

Table
Table  
Dear Robert,

I'm writing to inquire about the table in the photos. Measurements are: 24" H x 11 3/4" diameter. My first guess is that it's a candle or wine table, but along with knowing the "official" name, I'd like to identify the wood, when it was made, and value.

As you will see it has some damage. Can you let me know if it can be repaired without too much cost, or if it would be okay to leave as is?

Thanks very much, in advance and Happy New Year.

Carole

Answer
this tripod table or candle stand, either is appropriate and correct and there is no official name.  both are valid.

wood is a mahogany wood.

you will have to check pricing in your area for repair but first, use antique mahogany color, toluene free Briwax, then decide what you want to do after some time.

Antique Furniture

robert klein