Antique Furniture/China Cabinet Identification

Question
China Cabinet
China Cabinet  
My husband was given his great-grandmother's china cabinet.  We love the cabinet and the family history associated with it.  I would like to learn more about the age and manufacturer if possible.  Unfortunately I cannot find the manufacturer because the cabinet was professionally stripped from its cream coating and restored to its natural wood finish, so the name was likely removed.  The cabinet was likely purchased in Galveston, TX in the early 1920s??  

We will pass this on to our daughter and it would be nice to have a more complete story to go with it.  

Thanks for your help.

Answer
it is 1920s as you suspect.  the picture is not close nor clear enough to identify the wood species.  the legs and stretcher are probably sweet gum or/and tulip poplar as is the door.  the top, left and right panels, and drawer fronts probably walnut veneer.  the light tabletures i cannot tell but usually a maple or ash.

as to manufacturer, there were 5000 in operation at the time so without a label there is no way anyone can tell you which one.
style is called colonial revival, legs are a combination of Jacobean, and William and Mary form.

at one time the fret work in the door most likely covered the entire glass not just the top part.

majority of manufacturers did not mark or label their pieces.

Antique Furniture

robert klein