Antique Furniture/Harmony House dresser & mirror

I would like to know a good asking price to sell this cherry dresser and mirror.  It is about seventy years old.  Condition is good to very good, except for the finish of the top of the dresser.  Solid wood drawers, dovetail assembly.  Clear Harmony House stamp inside one drawer.  
This is currently listed as furniture on Craig's List for $500, and drawing no interest.  Should it be listed as an antique?
Thanks for your time and trouble.

1940-1968 was when Sers did the Harmony House items so this is not classified as an antique.  looks like 1950 to me and as such you could use the term 'mid-century'.

is you get no bites at 500 you might consider lowering the price.  or, you could list it on ebay with a reserve to see what offers you get.

around here as you describe it would bring 200 tops in an antiques mall or resale store.  sorry.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.