Antique Furniture/RE: Identification of chair

Question
upclose of hand-carved face
upclose of hand-carved  
picture of entire chair
picture of entire chai  
QUESTION: Could you please help me with the date and period style of this chair?  What is a reasonable market value?  Thank you.

ANSWER: picture of underside of the seat please

QUESTION: thank you for getting back so soon....if you need anything else please let us know....

Answer
pictures did not show up...

anyhow, the wood is birch stained to a mahogany color.  very common color and wood for the era 1890-1910 when this was manufactured.

looks like a price tag on it, is this in a shop?  if so the type of shop would determine if it were a 350 or 500$ chair.

there is no definitive style to name this chair as there are elements of several.  most refer to these as masque chairs due to the figures or colonial revival.  often the figure is old man winter but this is a winged lion or griffin face.

Antique Furniture

robert klein