Antique Furniture/Sideboard

Question
sideboard
sideboard  
Sideboard
Sideboard  
QUESTION: We got this Sideboard from a sale and like to now the age and what Wood it looks to you,and the value.
Thank you very much in advance for your assistance.

ANSWER: the label in the drawer was used in 1950 until they closed in 1953.

i cannot tell you any more without seeing a picture of the piece.  you mistakenly posted the same picture twice of the drawer.

sideboard
sideboard  
QUESTION: I am sorry,I will try again.

Answer
Beautiful!!

Chippendale style with wonderful matched veneers on the faces.

glad i saw the picture since it looks to be 1920s early 30s and high quality.

going back through my notes i see that they actually started usin this lable, the metal one like an eye, in the 1929-30 period, then added another one later like this but with a pennant over the top then dropped it and just use the one you have.  i got confused until i saw the picture.

walnut veneer and burl walnut veneer.

in a shop it should price between 750-1000 depending on how the shop is oriented.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein