Antique Furniture/virginia house

Question
virginia house
virginia house  
Hi my mom bought this piece in an estate sale for $500.00. And we are trying to sell it, but we don't know the value of the piece.  Could you please give me some insight?

Answer
depending on where you live, the point of sale and type of advertising, 450-650.  possibly 750.  it is jacobean style with the 1920s look.  in a shop the price would be around 850-1200, again depending on the type of shop and the area.  good reputable shops can get more than a private seller.

check similar items at shops in your area to get a feel for the market there.

Antique Furniture

robert klein