Antique Furniture/Antique dresser identification

Question
Dresser
Dresser  
I recently bought an antique dresser from a private seller. I would love to get some more information on it, such as age, value, even just what style of dresser this would be called. On the back side there is a label from West Michigan Furniture Company, but half the label is missing and I don't see any identifying numbers. There is almost no information about the company online except that they started in 1889 and apparently closed in 1975. I would also like your opinion on whether I should refinish it. It is worn in several places, more than the picture would suggest.

Answer
made in oak and oak veneers around 1900.  golden oak period.  

if the mirror, mirror frame(wood surrounding the mirror glass), and mirror holder (wishbone frame pictured) came with the dresser and you have it all original, and it is all refinished it would have a shop retail value of 750-800, depending on the quality of the restoration.

it should be refinished to enhance both esthetic and intrinsic value.  but it must be done properly.

Antique Furniture

robert klein