Antique Furniture/Antique Hexagon Table

Antique Hexagon Table
Antique Hexagon Table  
Hello, Robert,

We believe this table has been in the family for about 60 years and it might have come from Europe.  My elderly sister will be selling it soon, and I am hoping to be able to give her an idea of its value so she can price it accurately.  We appreciate any feedback you are able to provide.  
Our thanks to you,  
Tina and Marie

these were actually sold in the 1920s as end tables and as lamp tables.  Today of course they have many uses including entry tables.  This is a good one and i would guess there is a nicely veneered pattern on the top.  if that is so then the table would sell at 100-150 depending on the condition.  the point of sale is important to pricing.  if at a yard sale it would be much less, perhaps half or more but sold from a shop it would sell at the price i suggested above.  at an auction probably 65-75$ again depending on the type of auction.
hope this is what you needed to know.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.