Antique Furniture/Antique Rocking Chair

Question
Rocker Front View
Rocker Front View  
Rocker Side View
Rocker Side View  
QUESTION: I would like to know more about this Rocking Chair. I would like to know the following; Style, Age, Maker (The chair has no ID stamp), Vaule

Thank You,

John

ANSWER: use the follow up function and post a picture of the bottom of the seat.

it is a boston style rocker but there were so many of the produced that without a label there is no way anyone can tell you which company manufactured this one.

picture will help determine age

Rocking Chair Bottom
Rocking Chair Bottom  
QUESTION: A picture of the bottom of the chair as requested.

Answer
run your hand across the underside of the chair from side to side and feel if the bottom is flat or if it has highs and lows like waves about every 2 inches apart.

post one more picture.  under neath again but this time get closer and take it from the side and at a raking angle

Antique Furniture

robert klein