Antique Furniture/Antique Walnut Bookcase/Cabinet

Question
Walnut Bookcase
Walnut Bookcase  

Front Carvings
Front Carvings  
Hello,
We purchased this large walnut bookcase/cabinet recently.  It measures 111.5" tall, 81" wide, and 24" deep.  The original glass (?) has been replaced with "chicken wire".  The main shelves are ebonized oak.  The main carvings include a grouse/pheasant, flowers, and walnuts.  The base cabinet is curved at either end.  Thank you very much for any advice on its age and value.
Sincerely,
Chris & Jennifer

Answer
very nice.

to help i will need lots of pictures to my email as attachments to one email.
cell phone pictures is not the best if you have another it would help.

need views of crown case shelves on sides base doors.  also outside of the side of one drawer where the side meets the front so i can see the joint.  also, outside of the botton of the drawer taken with the drawer upsidedown shot taken from the rear so i can see the bottom and back of the drawer in one shot.

shot ofinside the bottom and inside ot the top.  picture of the lock and hinges.

all clean and in focus please.

help me here,  where did you purchase this and how much did you give?

Antique Furniture

robert klein