Antique Furniture/Armoire Worth

Question
Armoire
Armoire  

Armoire
Armoire  
I have a question on the worth of an armoire.  It was purchased from a very old neighbor.  There is no stamps to identify it.  Just a couple numbers on the back.  It is 5'9" tall.  Almost 3' long.  And 16" thick. Thanks for any help, I appreciate it.

Answer
This is called a linen press.  In mahogany.  should have either half front drawers or shelving inside the top doors.  MOlding at the crown under the cove and bead is called dental molding.

looks to be from the 1920-40 era.  

please use the followup function and post a picture of the outside of the side of a drawer where the side meets the front of that drawer.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein