Antique Furniture/Vintage Bedroom set

Question
Head-Foot boards
Head-Foot boards  

vanity
vanity  
"Hello, we have a vintage bedroom set which we have been told is mahogany or birds-eye maple. There is a double bed headboard and footboard along with a chest and a vanity with a chair. We would like to sell as a group but will consider selling by piece. Since I can only attach two images I did not attach a photo of the chest but I do have one if needed.

These pieces were passed down by family members but we are moving and will not have room to bring them along.  Can you determine the approximate age and value by piece?"

Answer
not birds eye maple.  mahogany veneer.  called bees wing mahogany due to the grain in the headboard.  vanity is ribbon stripe mahogany veneer.  do you have the mirror that was made with the vanity?

sellign together or separately is the choice  vanity is the more versitle piece as it can be used as a desk also.

each piece should bring about 450.

probably from 1920-40 but reserve to change that after seeing a picture of the label.  use the followup function to post label picture.

Antique Furniture

robert klein