Antique Furniture/Antique Vanity

antique vanity
antique vanity  

matching dresser
matching dresser  
Hi Mr. Klein,

I recently acquired an antique vanity/dresser set from an older gentleman who mentioned it was part of his great aunts personal collection when I purchased it. I do not know much about the piece and was curious if you could give me any insight into age, wood type, or manufacturer. Thank you!

without a label there is no way anyone can determine the manufacturer from the 5000 in operation in the 1920s when this was made.

wood appears to be sweet gum and/or tulip poplar.

they would sell, cleaned up and ready to use in a retail store at 350-450 each.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.