Antique Furniture/Antique Vanity

Question
antique vanity
antique vanity  

matching dresser
matching dresser  
Hi Mr. Klein,

I recently acquired an antique vanity/dresser set from an older gentleman who mentioned it was part of his great aunts personal collection when I purchased it. I do not know much about the piece and was curious if you could give me any insight into age, wood type, or manufacturer. Thank you!

Answer
without a label there is no way anyone can determine the manufacturer from the 5000 in operation in the 1920s when this was made.

wood appears to be sweet gum and/or tulip poplar.

they would sell, cleaned up and ready to use in a retail store at 350-450 each.

Antique Furniture

robert klein