Antique Furniture/Berkey & Gay Vantiy

Question
Berkey & Gay Vanity table
Berkey & Gay Vanity ta  

Label
Label  
Mr. Klein,

I came across this Berkey & Gay vanity desk with mirror from a public auction and was interested to acquire it.   It is said to be mahogany, in  ball and claw style.   The desk top though is not in a good shapes, lots of dins, scraps, cup marks and some glue stick to it (which I have no idea what to do with).   There is also some chip in the leg.   Others seem to be good.   I did some research myself on the label and thought it is dated around 1905-1929.   How much does this piece worth?   How much should I buy it for?

Thank you so very much for your valuable time.

P.S., I have attached 2 pictures for the desk itself as well as label.

Respectfully,

Answer
if you like it and can live with the damages 250/300 would be ok to pay.  i cant really see the damages well in the top.  if you can buy it at 150 or t200 even better.

to have it completely restored would cost about 650-750

it is a nice piece and your date is correct for this label.

Antique Furniture

robert klein