Antique Furniture/Dining table and chairs

Question
Table
Table  

Leg and Chair
Leg and Chair  
Hello, I bought this dining set from a woman who said her family had it for generations. I'm wondering when it might be from? It has 6 chairs, four leaves, two with the apron, two without. It has been refurbished several times, so I'm not sure what the original color was.

Answer
this was made in the USA in the 1910-20s.  By whom we cannot know since there were about 5000 manufacturers in operation.  originally it would ahve been in a walnut or mahogany color, stained with a clear finish although i will admit that it looks good painted as shown.  I not a painted furniture fan since i have had to strip so many painted pieces.

if the top is not painted and you can see the wood grain please use the followup function and post a picture about 12 inches away showing the grain in focus and i might can identify it.  It is most likely a walnut or mahogany veneer.

Antique Furniture

robert klein