Antique Furniture/Joerns Bros. Furniture

Question
Dresser W/mirror
Dresser W/mirror  
Chest of drawers
Chest of drawers  
QUESTION: I have a bedroom set(Chest, Low dresser w/mirror, and bed footboard and headboard.) Wondering what the value is of such a set. I believe my parents got it as a wedding gift in 1941. Stickers on the back  of the low dresser reveal it is from Joerns Bros. Furniture, Stevens Point , Wis. It was sold to Roman Furniture on Roosevelt Rd. in Chicago.The tag also says No. 518 Lex? the letters after the 518 are not clear. Any help would be appreciated.

ANSWER: a retail in store price of the chest and dresser, that's all i see here, would be about 650/850 each.  excellent mahogany veneering and details in the carvings.

this style is often called colonial revival but you can certainly see the chippendale and french style influences.

if you use the followup function and show the other pieces i could help with that

thanks.

mirror
mirror  

headboard
headboard  
QUESTION: A few more images. Dresser w/mirror and headboard.

Answer
if the footboard matches the headboard then figure 1200 on the bed as part of the set and add about 250 for the mirror with the dresser.

great set and would have been made after the company moved to Stevens Point in 1927 which we can safely say would have been 1927-1930s.

Antique Furniture

robert klein