Antique Furniture/Johnson-Handly-Johnson table

Question
Johnson-Handly-Johnson
Johnson-Handly-Johnson  

JHJ table
JHJ table  
Hello, we inherited this beautiful table and want to put it in our home.We would like to know if you would recommend us to have it  professionally restored.We just love it's look.
I was able to see from the bottom copper  stamp it is a JHJ  table,but I know nothing more and can't find much info.

Many thanks,
Lynne

Answer
buy som brown toluene free Briwax.  wax all surfaces.  should take about 2 hours.  now you have restored it!!

dont worry about the ring on the top.

this is from 1900 and a very high styles end table or lamp table. or fouer table.

in shop price on this beauty about 650. minimum.  cleaned and waxed.

picture not close or clear enough to identify the wood species.  you can use the followup function to post another picture if you wish.

Antique Furniture

robert klein