Antique Furniture/Kittinger end table/bedside table

Kittinger Metal tag
Kittinger Metal tag  

Kettinger table
Kettinger table  
I purchased a small table at a flea market with intentions of refurbishing it. However, on the bottom side of the table top is a metal plate with Kittinger Worth While Furniture, and the number 832 is stamped into the wood as well.  Can you tell me the approximate value of this small table, and will refurbishing it decrease the value. I've included pics.

Hi Marilyn,

To be honest with you, the table does not have a level of interest with todays buyers of
Kittinger furniture.  Your table was made in the 1920's prior to the pieces made for
Colonial Williamsburg.  It is the Williamsburg pieces that buyers are interested in.

If your table was in perfect condition it might have a value of $200 - $225. So you need
to decide if it is worth your while to have it restored.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.