Antique Furniture/Queen Ann Tea Table by Feldendries Cabinet Makers

Queen Anne Tea Table
Queen Anne Tea Table  
Mr. Klein,

I have a mahogany queen anne tea table with pull out trays.  It has the mark "Feldendries Cabinet Makers" Germantown, PA.   The table is in excellent condition.

Could you please let me know the possible time period as well as value of this table?

Thank you so very much for your time.

the company did reproduction chippendale furniture mostly custom made in the 20th century starting around 1905.  most of this you know.  that this is called queen anne is of no surprise as most items with the cabriole leg is called QA.  being it is a reproduction, and a good one and being custom made makes it speical.  unfortunately the pricing does not reflect the quality.

recently a similar table from the smae wonderful manufacturer sold at 450 but if i were to sell this in my shop, not a fancy shop it would be prices around 650.

hope this helps

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.