Antique Furniture/Thomasville Chair Co

Question
thomasville short chair
thomasville short chai  

underside
underside  
I have this short chair that is marked Thomasville Chair Co. Pat Pending. It stands 25 1/2" at the highest point. 24" across. I'm sure the seat has been redone. Can you please tell  the correct name of this piece and the worth? Thank you in advance. Pictures attached. The last picture of of writing on the underside. I cant make it out so I am sending two of them . I'm not sure which side is up.

Answer
this is a vanity chair made around 1920.

seems like it is in good condition and would sell in a shop around 75-100$.

If you use the followup function and tke a closer picture of the writing i will translate it for you but the picture needs to be closer, lighting is good, just closer.  smae angle will probably do.

wood appears to be sweet gum which was used lots.

Antique Furniture

robert klein