Antique Furniture/Value of 2 hickory chair loveseats

Question
Sheraon hickory chair loveseats
Sheraon hickory chair  
I have two Sheraton  hickory chair loveseats that I purchased at auction a number of years ago and recovered them both.  I can send you additional pictures. They are in excellent condition and are like new.  The wood trim is in great shape and no rips, tears, stains etc on the fabric.  I am trying to determine a value for these as you don't see a pair of these that often.

Answer
Hi Deborah,

Regarding your 2 Hickory Sheraton Loveseats, the big problem I see is with the modern
fabric that they have been covered with. The majority of buyers are going to be looking
for pieces with a more traditional covering therefore they will need to be reupholstered.

Since the cost of fabric and proper upholstery work is a costly undertaking, I
value the Loveseats at $200. - $250 each.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/  

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III