Antique Furniture/Vintage China Cabnet

Question
china cabinet
china cabinet  
I acquired this china cabinet afew days ago was told probably from the 50s am thinking alittle older than that, in good condition for age and 2 shelves in cabinet, looked for manu. name but couldn't find don't know wood type either, wife wants to part with it , the lattice on door is lighter shade than rest of cabinet.. is that normal? Thanks for your time

Answer
it is from the 1920s.  if there is no label there is no way to determine the manufacturer from the 5000 operating at that time.

the face is walnut and/or mahogany veneer, base is either sweet gum or tulip poplar stained.

it is jacobean style

style of leg is called cup and cover

clean with no issues these sell in a shop at 450.

will clean up nicely with furniture paste wax.  toluene free Briwax is a good one in a brown color.  use no oils.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein