Antique Furniture/worth

I am wondering what this might be worth?  It belonged to an extended relative, am thinking of selling it as I don't have a place for it.
Thank you kindly.

this is a 1920s china cabinet.

retail in a shop it would sell, depending on the type of shop and location, around 350-400$.

veneer in the drawer is mahogany, cant see the rest well enough.

best thing is to visit antique malls and shops in your area to see what they are priced at and know you will have to go lower to sell from home.

thank you

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.