Antique Furniture/Zangerle and Peterson Coffee Table

Question
Table 1
Table 1  

Table 2
Table 2  
I am trying to identify an approximate date of manufacture of this very unusual crab leg coffee table.  Are you able to provide an appraisal also?

I have actually been in correspondence with the family of the Zangerle's and they can't identify it either but provided me with a lot of interesting ancestry information about the company.

Answer
p and z table
p and z table  

p and z table
p and z table  
Table style is 1920s but you only have part of the table.  it probably did not start as a coffee table but as a lamp table or end table.  someone has cut the legs off.  

the legs would have curved in and attached to a shelf or terminal block then the legs would have bent outwards.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein