Antique Furniture/Zangerle and Peterson Coffee Table

Table 1
Table 1  

Table 2
Table 2  
I am trying to identify an approximate date of manufacture of this very unusual crab leg coffee table.  Are you able to provide an appraisal also?

I have actually been in correspondence with the family of the Zangerle's and they can't identify it either but provided me with a lot of interesting ancestry information about the company.

p and z table
p and z table  

p and z table
p and z table  
Table style is 1920s but you only have part of the table.  it probably did not start as a coffee table but as a lamp table or end table.  someone has cut the legs off.  

the legs would have curved in and attached to a shelf or terminal block then the legs would have bent outwards.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.