Antique Furniture/Accent Chairs

accent chairs pair
accent chairs pair  

accent chair seat
accent chair seat  
This pair of chairs was handed down to my mother, by my grandma, and we know nothing about them, other than my grandma once mentioned that they were "of some value."  Any info on them and value is greatly appreciated.

Dear Jennifer,

The chairs are late 19th century and of no particular value. Perhaps your grandmother
thought that because they had some age they were worth something.

The truth of the mater is not all things old are valuable.

I place a value of $35. to $50. each on the chairs.

Best Wishes

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.