Antique Furniture/Antique Liqour or China Cabinet

Question
Antique Liquor Cabinet
Antique Liquor Cabinet  

Antique Liquor Cabinet
Antique Liquor Cabinet  
I recently purchased a Antique Liqour Cabinet or possibly a China Cabinet at a moving sale. The lady who sold it to me didn't give up too much information and I can't find a manufacturers label. I am wanting to know more information about the piece like what time period it's from, what style, and the value of the piece.

Answer
Hi Jill,

Your China Cabinet purchase was most likely made in the 1920's. Since it is not
a important period piece of furniture there is no way to trace who made it.

Since the style is not of interest to too many buyers today, I place a value
of $75. to $100. on it.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III