Antique Furniture/Antique Liqour or China Cabinet

Antique Liquor Cabinet
Antique Liquor Cabinet  

Antique Liquor Cabinet
Antique Liquor Cabinet  
I recently purchased a Antique Liqour Cabinet or possibly a China Cabinet at a moving sale. The lady who sold it to me didn't give up too much information and I can't find a manufacturers label. I am wanting to know more information about the piece like what time period it's from, what style, and the value of the piece.

Hi Jill,

Your China Cabinet purchase was most likely made in the 1920's. Since it is not
a important period piece of furniture there is no way to trace who made it.

Since the style is not of interest to too many buyers today, I place a value
of $75. to $100. on it.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.