Antique Furniture/bedroom vanity

Hello my name is Dana and my parents gave me this vanity a few years ago and j was wondering if you happened to have any information on the inside of the middle drawer it stamped with Huntley Furniture and on the back it has I770 3/4 if you can help I would appreciate it very much thank you.

Hi Dana,

Your vanity is of the Art Deco period.  Unfortunately there was so much furniture
made in this country and much of it unimportant, there is no way  to document
it all. It's value is around $175. to $200.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.