Antique Furniture/Buffet table

Question
Table
Table  

Table label
Table label  
Robert,

I have been trying to determine and approximate age for this table.  Believe it could possibly be from the 1930s?  There is a tag on back from Harry Meyers Co in New York City.
Can't find any information on this company.

Thanks and appreciate your help.

Answer
meyers
meyers  
i only find mention of Meyers in a 1912 publication when he took a liner trip to europe on the companies stead.

i place the table, library table or writing table in the 1920s.  looks to be mahogany veneer on the apron and top.

although that is the office address that does not necessarily mean the plant was at that address.

very nice piece, i would put a price of 750 on this in a shop

Antique Furniture

robert klein