Antique Furniture/Craftsman style chairs

Three craftsman style chairs
Three craftsman style  
I purchased these three chairs along with three Crocker chairs for $20 each in Southern California. I was able to identify the Crocker chairs by labels found on the chairs, but have not been able to identify these chairs. They came from the same seller who inherited them from an aunt who lived in the Midwest. This is all I know. I'm hoping that you may be able to date these, provide a value, and hopefully a manufacturer. Height 38 1/4", width 17 1/2" depth 18 1/2". Also, if you can help me find a fourth matching chair, it would be very much appreciated. Thank you for your time.

since there were about 5000 manufacturers operating at the time there is no way anyone could identify that without a label.  manufacturers made what was popular and in style.

mission style
craftsman style

from the same time as the crocker labeled chairs and same wood, oak.

retail in a shop about 75$ each tops.  sets of 4 and up sell for more per piece that 1,2or 3s.

i will keep a look for a match.

hope this is what you need.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.