Antique Furniture/Kittinger Beds

Question
I recently acquired a double bed that I was told was an original Kittinger. I was wondering if there is a specific detail on the bed anywhere that would verify it being a Kittinger? Thank you for your time and hope to hear back soon.
Gina

Answer
Hi Gina,

Without seeing a picture I am not able to confirm that the beds were made by
the Kittinger Furniture Co.
The Kittinger company usually braded their furniture and they would be marked
on  the rear of the bed.
There are many people claiming that Colonial Mahogany furniture was made by
the Kittinger company because of the furniture's value over other brands.
My advice is to be  aware.

Best Wishes,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.ccom/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III