Antique Furniture/Kittinger dining table and sideboard

Question
Sideboard
Sideboard  

Table
Table  
I bought this table with six chairs and the sideboard about 20 years ago from an antique dealer, and now I am replacing my dining room furniture.  The table has two leaves to extend it from 68" to 100" long.  I have two armchairs and 4 armless chairs.  The sideboard has a stamp with the Kittinger name.  How much can I expect to get for this set?

Answer
Hi Cristy,

My advise to you is to break up the pieces and offer the buffet separately.

The reason being is the Buffet is not a desirable model from a buyers view.

Buffet $250-$300.  Chairs $200. - $300. each  Table $1500. - $2,000.

Good luck,

George E. Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III