Antique Furniture/Loomis & Hart Furniture value

Question
Furniture
Furniture  

Label
Label  
Hi, I've been trying to research this furniture and can not find any pictures of furniture from this company or the value of this furniture. Can you help? Plus the 2 small pieces on top of the larger piece looks to me like they might have been a vanity.?

If you could help that would be awesome!!
Thanks
Priscilla

Answer
They operated in the 1920s for certain as this is when this furniture was made.  I too believe the two stands might have been the ends of a vanity.  you must check the sides to see it they had been attached at one time.  there would be some indication .  the other piece is a gentlemans chest.

also found a listing of them in the Grand Rapids Furniture Record dated 1920.

the chest and two stands would sell in a store at 200$ for all.  if stripped and refinished properly the chest would go to 350 and the stands at 85 each if done correctly.

Antique Furniture

robert klein