Antique Furniture/Rushville Furniture Bedroom Set

rushville furniture co. bedroom set
rushville furniture co  

e furniture co. bedroom set
e furniture co. bedroo  
I recently purchased this beautiful antique bedroom set. It's in immaculate condition and upon photographing it (I was planning on selling it) I discover that all the piece have the original shipping labels on the back. I wanted to do some more research to see what the true value is; to me it is so beautiful and unique. Plus I love knowing the history of a piece but I couldn't find much information on this particular company. The set includes headboard, footboard, rails(and slats), dresser with tilting mirror, armoire, and 2 nightstand all on casters.

Hi Jill,

I would not refer to this furniture as being antique. Vintage would be a better choice of words. It dates to the 1920's.

This furniture when new sold for very little money. Perhaps the entire group sold new for
less than $200.

The dated style and low manufacturing quality do not put it in a much higher value in
todays money.

Best Wishes,

George E, Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.