Antique Furniture/Rushville Furniture Bedroom Set

Question
rushville furniture co. bedroom set
rushville furniture co  

e furniture co. bedroom set
e furniture co. bedroo  
I recently purchased this beautiful antique bedroom set. It's in immaculate condition and upon photographing it (I was planning on selling it) I discover that all the piece have the original shipping labels on the back. I wanted to do some more research to see what the true value is; to me it is so beautiful and unique. Plus I love knowing the history of a piece but I couldn't find much information on this particular company. The set includes headboard, footboard, rails(and slats), dresser with tilting mirror, armoire, and 2 nightstand all on casters.

Answer
Hi Jill,

I would not refer to this furniture as being antique. Vintage would be a better choice of words. It dates to the 1920's.

This furniture when new sold for very little money. Perhaps the entire group sold new for
less than $200.

The dated style and low manufacturing quality do not put it in a much higher value in
todays money.

Best Wishes,

George E, Harrison III
www.americanainteriors.com/

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III