Antique Furniture/ThomasVille Flaming Mohagany Inlaid Buffet Table

Flaming Mohagany Inlaid Buffet Table front
Flaming Mohagany Inlai  

Flaming Mohagany Inlaid Buffet Table part front
Flaming Mohagany Inlai  
Mr. Klein,

My apologies for not providing a clear enough picture in my previous inquiry.   I did use the picture posted from the auction when I was purchasing the piece back a couple of years ago.   As requested, I am attaching a few more pictures which I hope give you better viewing.

As previously indicated, it is indicated as flaming mahogany inlaid serpentine buffet table.   It is stamped with "Thomasville" inside the drawer.

The buffet table is in great condition, sitting proudly in my dining room now.   Could you please let me know how much is the value of this piece in today's market?

Thank you so very much for your valuable time.

flame grain or crotch grain mahogany sideboard or buffet manufactured in the federal style.  beautifully polished surface and wonderful inlay with the perfect gallery.

The prices for such nice federal style reproductions have a wide variance however as nice as yours is i have seen them at the highest actually sell at 3200.  mostly that would depend on the point of sale.

would you send a picture of the label to my email address and include the post,

thank you

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.