Antique Furniture/Art Deco Vanity and Tall Boy

Question
vanity
vanity  

tall boy
tall boy  
I have inherited a vanity and tall boy from my grandmother. The furniture was probably brought just after she married in the 1930s and remained in her possession. There was a bed also, but it has since broken. I am wondering about the worth of the vanity and tall boy.  Both have wood veneer (I think mahogany?).  The mirror of the vanity has a stamp reading J. L Witz and the number 433 appears on all the pieces of furniture. Can you tell me a ball park price?  Thank you.

Answer
these are from the 1930s as you suspect.  i cannot see the gain in the front of the chest or vanity in the photos but you are probably right in assuming it is mahognay veneer although it may be walnut.

the vanity isthe more desirable item and would bring retail in a shop about 4-450$.  the chest has some condition issues but would still bring around 225-250 retail in a shop.

Antique Furniture

robert klein