Antique Furniture/Dating Furniture

I am trying to get a general idea on the age of the furniture in attached pictures.  If an appraised value can be given, that would be great!  If this is not possible I completely understand.

cant help with the wood species as the picture is too distant an fuzzy but the piece is a deco style, european, and from the 1930s.

check your local import antique shops and antique malls to see what similar items are priced.  from what is in my area i see it at having a 350-400 shop price.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.