Antique Furniture/Mystery Chair

Question
Mystery Chair
Mystery Chair  
Hello, can you identify this type of chair?  The seat was upholstered and it is adjustable (slides up & down). The handle on top of the back rail folds down.  I bought it in pieces at a tag sale and they had no information on it.

Answer
this is too cool!!

would you send multiple pictures to my email please.
front back side under top all around.  metal parts too.

check the metal very closly for foundry marks, patent dates, name or initials

i will say it looks like 1880-1890s but it a chair i have never seen in person or in books--and i have gone through hundreds of books and looked at thousands of chairs over the years.

describe all the movement for me or do a picture spread of it in various positions.  please

Antique Furniture

robert klein