Antique Furniture/Proper name for the pictured Piece

Antique Hutch
Antique Hutch  
Hello.  I have found this beautiful hutch/cabinet and I am having the hardest time finding the proper name for the style or the name of the type of piece that it is.  Any information that you can provide would be a great help.

Current Market Value Estimate would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

this is an art nouveau style etagere with cabinet made in oak around 1890-1900.  missing carving at the bottom of the door and at the bottom left of the pierce work. and with one separated shelf, would price around 1500-2200 in a shop depending o stability and surface condition with repairs done.

Antique Furniture

robert klein

Regarding American antique, vintage, and collectible furniture I can help with wood identification, styles, age, periods, historical coatings, materials, techniques, repair, restoration, refinishing. Please read instructions for posting.

I have been in the antiques furniture and restoration business and in the sales of American antique furniture for 40+ years and have continued my education in the trade attending workshops and seminars through several organizations.

Professional Refinishers Groop, Int., AIC, Antiques Dealers Association

BA Florida State University BA University of West Florida 1971

They deserve privacy, sorry.