Antique Furniture/Proper name for the pictured Piece

Question
Antique Hutch
Antique Hutch  
Hello.  I have found this beautiful hutch/cabinet and I am having the hardest time finding the proper name for the style or the name of the type of piece that it is.  Any information that you can provide would be a great help.

Current Market Value Estimate would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Answer
this is an art nouveau style etagere with cabinet made in oak around 1890-1900.  missing carving at the bottom of the door and at the bottom left of the pierce work. and with one separated shelf, would price around 1500-2200 in a shop depending o stability and surface condition with repairs done.

Antique Furniture

robert klein