Antique Furniture/desk

Question
another drawer
another drawer  
drawer
drawer  
QUESTION: I had asked about a desk my mother has we don't know age or anything about this desk. I have included this time pictures of the joints of one of the drawers.

ANSWER: i cant see picture two, the most important one.  its not in focus.  sorry for all the questions.

use the follow up option if possible

thanks

drawer
drawer  

drawer
drawer  
QUESTION: I am so sorry to keep bothering you. Hopefully these are better pictures.

Answer
you are in no way bothering me, i hate to keep asking.  lots of people do not check the photos before sending them thinking they are in focus, i am used to it and it is not a problem. the first picture in this post is the same one from before.

the desk has some beautiful work and some of it is hand done but as to being very old, 100years +, i do not think so.  that in itself does not matter as much as the condition.  the condition is not so good.  in order to properly make this desk presentable it would take many hours of professional help to get it where it needs to be.  I cant tell from the photos if any of the veneer is loose or lifting or how sturdy the desk is, or how well everything that is supposed ot move does move.

generally this style of desk is sold in antique import shops.  could be in the 500 to 2000$ range.  i suggest you go about and check some in your area and if you get the desk out of its corner and take som good photos of all the surfaces i can tell you more.  

Antique Furniture

robert klein