Antique Furniture/Looking for a good value on Drexel bedroom set.

1/2 headboards
1/2 headboards  
My mother has this bedroom set by Drexel complete with two twin bed frames with headboard and footboard, one end table, one tall 5 drawer dresser and one three drawer dresser with mirror. We are looking to sell this as a set and would like a fair asking price.

Based on your photo's, showing the style, finish and assuming al pieces are in good condition, I place a value of $575. to $650. for the set.

Not exactly a style folks are looking for these days.

Best Regards,

George E. Harrison III

Antique Furniture

George E. Harrison III

I am able to answer most questions pertaining to the authenticity,collectability and values of high-end reproduction furniture. As an example, quality furniture produced by leading manufacturers such as Baker, Kittinger, Kindel, Saybolt-Cleland furniture companies. I must have at least one photo for advice. PLEASE READ: No questions will be answered without a photo. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise.

For the past 40 years I have been dealing in the appraisal, buying and selling of fine, pre-owned antique and reproduction furniture. Over the years we have served leading museums, governmental institutions, Fortune 500 companies as well as private collectors. View our website at for a sampling of our expertise. Also, be sure to read our testimonial page.

Maine Antiques Digest

Philadelphia College of Art Study for cabinetmaking.

My honors are my ability to satisfy the highest caliber of my client base, both nationally and internationally. Refer to:

You may refer to my website, for comments posted by our prestigious client base.